Public Policy Polling is doing their ritual pre-release teasing via the Twitter Machine on their Kentucky polling set to be released tomorrow. Here’s what we learn:
- Republicans just aren’t that into David Williams
- Beshear is up 26 percent on Williams among independents (3 more points than SUSA showed a month ago, though independents will be a tiny fraction of the vote this fall)
- Obama is BEATING Sarah Palin in Kentucky, which shows that Sarah Palin’s long slide into political oblivion is indeed upon us.
- Rand Paul is more popular than Mitch McConnell, which isn’t that surprising.
- They polled down ballot races as well, so we’ll see if P’Pool and Comer are gaining any ground, or if it looks like Democrats are in position to ride Beshear’s (or Williams’) coattails to a clean sweep.
- Libertarian candidate for treasurer Ken Moellman has an amazing 16 percent of the vote, which spells easy victory for Todd Hollenbach.